Thursday, June 09, 2005

One of my back-in-London resolutions was to re-design the blog and make it nice. In the UK they like the word revamp for such occasions, as in revamp your flat, revamp your life, etc. It's an especially distastefull word, i think, to me it sounds like a belch of with odours of ale mixed with cheese and onion crisps. Vomit your previous life and get a new one, that's how it goes here.

But it's been 4 years since I touched html, and I always hated web-design. The indentation of html is crap it doesn't have that beautiful order of c++ code snipettes), java-scrpit is annoying, it's unreadable (full of criptic code) and the whole thing is especially mind-numbing, as far as programming goes.
Maybe things changed in the past four years.
Anyway this is the temporary makeover. I will improve it soon.
I am back in London. Horse chestnut flowers were here, but now gone. it's mid june afterall.

No comments: