Sunday, February 11, 2007

with a little help from my friends

power is back on, and seems stable. I am still apprehensive about using anything electric, and hold my breath each time I switch something on.
So I decided on energy reforms. I'm trying to see where I can save power, which appliances would be risky to use, which appliances could save me energy. I am travelling through eco-friendly cyberspace.
I don't have clear answers yet but I can tell you one thing: 'green' is a growth industry. Really if was a capitalist that's where I'd put my money. Most of it is stupid gadgets for guilt-tripped yuppies, but who cares.

2 comments:

Otuzbir said...

Yours seems like an interesting blog. I'll rss it on mine and you are to expect more comments of mine.

mink said...

thanks. good luck in Durham. I have a red jumper I got there. Slightly motheaten by now